Please allow 7-10 working days for AEI to process transcript orders, after you have submitted your complete information plus payment.
Transcript Request Costs
Students can request a maximum of up to 5 transcripts at one time when they pick up the transcripts from the AEI Office, or have the transcripts mailed to a U.S. address with regular USPS (non-express) mail. There is no cost for this service.
Note: Pick up requests will be available at the UO AEI office in 106 Agate Hall for 30 days (open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Pacific Time). After 30 days, AEI will destroy unclaimed copies. Students who do not pick up transcripts may not be eligible for future such requests and may be required to use the express mail option at a cost of $45.00 (USD).
Students can request a maximum of up to 5 transcripts per mailing address with $45.00 (USD) cost for all international and all U.S. "express" deliveries.
Note: Express mail services typically do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or certain holidays; therefore, transcripts sent overnight on Friday will be delivered on Monday.
- Another person may not request a student's transcript.
- E-mail and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Photo identification is required when picking up transcripts in person.
- Transcripts cannot be returned or sent to any other address by fax or email.
- Transcripts will not be issued if there is a hold or block on the student's account.
- UO AEI can not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT) or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for such transcripts.
- Complete All Parts of This Form