Intensive English Program
Applying to the Intensive English Program is easy. See our Application FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and a full list of requirements. People with or without disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher education) with good standing. Foreign language transcripts must be translated to English
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Financial documents showing demonstrated financial capability to study and live in the U.S. during the entirety of studies.
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution need a transfer form from the institution they are attending.
- Application fee of $110 USD.
- AEI is not offering Levels 0 and 1 at the moment. Some students may need to take the AEI placement test prior to receiving an AEI I-20. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- NOTE: AEI reserves the right to charge a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit.
- No TOEFL score is required for admission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.