AEI is back in person, with remote options available!
Intensive English Program (in-person and remote)
Applying to the Intensive English Program is easy. No TOEFL score is required. See our Application FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and a full list of requirements. People with or without disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is possible for students to join IEP classes remotely for a synchronous experience.
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher education) with good standing. Foreign language transcripts must be translated to English
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Financial documents showing demonstrated financial capability to study and live in the U.S. during the entirety of studies.
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution need a transfer form from the institution they are attending.
- Application fee of $110 USD.