Remote Intensive English Program
2021 UPDATE: The American English Institute is now accepting applications to our Remote Intensive English Program. Take courses online while in your home country. The Remote Intensive English Program Application is easy. Email your completed PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote IEP Admission Requirements:
- Copy of a valid government-issued identification.
- Completed application.
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher education) with good standing. Foreign language transcripts must be translated to English.
Intensive English Program (on-campus)
Due to COVID-19, Summer 2020 will be offered remotely to students already on campus. Applying to the Intensive English Program is easy. No TOEFL score is required. See our Application FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and a full list of requirements. People with or without disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher education) with good standing. Foreign language transcripts must be translated to English
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Financial documents showing demonstrated financial capability to study and live in the U.S. during the entirety of studies.
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution need a transfer form from the institution they are attending.
- Application fee of $110 USD.