AEI is back in person! We are excited to welcome you to the beautiful UO campus!
Intensive English Program
Applying to the Intensive English Program is easy. See our Application FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and a full list of requirements. People with or without disabilities are encouraged to apply.
No TOEFL score is required for admission, but AEI is not offering Levels 0 and 1 at the moment. Some students may need to take the AEI placement test prior to receiving an AEI I-20. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher education) with good standing. Foreign language transcripts must be translated to English
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Financial documents showing demonstrated financial capability to study and live in the U.S. during the entirety of studies.
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution need a transfer form from the institution they are attending.
- Application fee of $110 USD.
- AEI is not offering Levels 0 and 1 at the moment. Some students may need to take the AEI placement test prior to receiving an AEI I-20. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- NOTE: AEI reserves the right to charge a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit.
Complete the Homestay Application form to request a homestay experience. Before applying, check application deadlines.
On-Campus Residence Halls provides students with cost-effective living options close to all classrooms, student resources, and dining options.Apply
Online Courses and Teacher Training
Apply for online courses and teacher training.