Intensive English Program
Applying to the Intensive English Program is easy. No TOEFL score is required. See our Application FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions and a full list of requirements. People with or without disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply in your language: Español | 日本語 | 한국어 | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | العربيـة | Français | Deutsch | Bahasa Indonesia | Italiano | Português | Pусский | ภาษาไทย | Türkçe | Tiếng Việt
- Transcript showing proof of successful completion of high school (or higher) with good standing.
- Demonstrate preparedness for academic success.
- Valid passport and appropriate visa for study in the U.S.
- Financial documents showing demonstrated financial capability to study and live in the U.S. during the entirety of studies.
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution need a transfer form from the institution they are attending.
- Application fee of $110 USD.
Complete the Homestay Family Online Application form to request a homestay experience. Before applying, check application deadlines.
On-Campus Residence Halls provides students with cost-effective living options close to all classrooms, student resources, and dining options.
The AEI's IEP Orientation Week is mandatory. Orientation is designed to help you become familiar with each other, the UO campus, academic expectations, and student resources.
Online Courses and Teacher Training
Apply for online courses and teacher training.