Living in the UO's On-Campus Residence Halls provides students with cost effective living options close to all of your classes. Housing is staffed by campus professionals focused on providing welcoming and safe educational living communities. This is a great way to become comfortable with your new surroundings, make lots of domestic and international friends and learn more about US student life and culture.
Residence Halls (dormitories)
Living on campus in the Residence Halls gives you the benefit of living with UO students (Ducks) -- near your classes, the library, the Rec Center, and other campus activities.
- Residence Hall living options: multiple, double, and single-occupancy rooms
- Rates: include housing, utilities, meal plans, internet and programming services
- Application fee: $50/nonrefundable, $350 pre-payment for Fall term applicants
- Provided: Bed, dresser, desk, chair
- Meal Plan Options: standard (16 meals/week) from nine different campus locations
To apply to the UO Residence Halls please go to the University Housing website to complete the required application and contract:
Family Housing and University Apartments
Living in Family Housing and University Apartments helps you connect with other college families, become comfortable with your new surroundings, make lots of domestic and international friends, and adapt to student life and the U.S. culture.
- Limited availability
- One to five bedroom unit options
- Rates: includes internet services, see utility set up requirements
- Must be 20 years or older
- Application fee: $50 nonrefundable
Note: 30-day exit notice obligation