- Are online, hosted on University of Oregon's Canvas Catalog learning management system
- Are open enrollment, non-credit for professional development purposes
- Provide a certificate for all who pass with a final score of 70% or higher*
- Are tuition-based (see costs below)
* Please note that late work is not accepted and "incomplete" grades are not an option. All course work must be completed within the term in which a participant is enrolled. There is zero tolerance for plagiarized (copied) work of any kind. Participants will not receive credit toward passing the course on work which has been plagiarized. This includes discussion postings as well. For information on acceptable quotation practices, see Quotations, Paraphrases and Summaries from The OWL at Purdue (OWL = Online Writing Lab).