For questions about special group rates, custom tailored programs, or blended programs (online courses plus face-to-face training on the UO campus or with a UO faculty trainer in a location outside the USA), please contact us.
Some examples of online English teacher training courses and materials are:
- Assessment: Summative and Formative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching
- Critical Thinking in Language Learning and Teaching
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP), Effective Practices in Course and Materials Design
- Teaching English to Learners with Special Needs and Differentiated Instruction
- Teaching English to Pre-Teens and Teens
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Methods
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- UO-Voice of America Let's Teach English video series, based on the UO-produced Women Teaching Women English materials for adult beginning level students.