In order to reduce the risk of exposure to students, staff, and faculty, and in response to the emergent COVID-19 situation, Agate Hall will be closed beginning March 18, 2020, for the coming weeks. Updates about university closures can be found at the University of Oregon COVID-19 page.
During this period, classes and office support service will be offered remotely. Email and phone messages will be checked regularly throughout the business day.Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions:
- Please deliver mail and packages to Agate Hall Front Desk and/or call +1-541-346-3945.
- For questions about Spring 2020 courses, please contact your instructor through the AEI Contact Us page.
- For information about remote classes, please visit the Remote Resources for Students website.
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website or call the UO Health Center crisis hotline at +1-541-346-3227.
- For more information on the Division of Global Engagement response to COVID-19 please visit the International Students and Scholars Services website or read their FAQs for answers to general questions.
|Subject Area||Name||Email Address||Phone Number|
|Admissions and Visa||Lisa Jamesfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1-541-346-3945|
|Intensive English Program||Alicia Goingemail@example.com||+1-541-346-3874|
|American English Institute Operations||Jessica Carlsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1-541-346-2442|
|American English Institute Grants||Jessica Carlsonemail@example.com||+1-541-346-2442|
|American English Institute Budgets||Jessica Carlsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+1-541-346-2442|