AEI has been a leader in providing online and blended teacher training programs and courses for over 5,000 English as a Foreign Language (EFL) educators in more than 100 countries worldwide since 1996. Some examples of courses and topics follow. We welcome queries and opportunities to explore new topics and/or design custom training as well.
- Assessment: Summative and Formative Practices in Language Learning and Teaching
- Building Literacy Skills through Project-Based Learning (PBL)
- Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web (Web Skills)
- Critical Thinking (CT) in the Language Learning Classroom
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and Business English
- General Language Teaching Pedagogy, Trends, and Best Practices (TESOL Methods), uses the Shaping the Way We Teach English materials
- Global English: Leadership Skills and Practices
- Learning Styles and Strategies in the EFL Classroom
- Practical Applications in Listening and Speaking (PALSS)
- Special Education and Differentiated Instruction in an EFL Context
- Teaching English to Pre-teens and Teens
- Teaching English to Younger Learners (TEYL)
- Trace Effects and the Value of Gamification Strategies in Language Teaching and Learning
- Women Teaching Women English, beginning level materials for adult female learners
AEI faculty are also available for teacher training lectures and workshops delivered via digital videoconferencing (DVC) or on site in countries worldwide. Costs vary, depending on the number of sessions and other factors.